If you like this photo, you might want to look at a few of my photos from Missouri that are availble on istockphoto.com as stock images and as prints.
- X Marks the Spot - Metal sign with black X on it, on a tree in the snowy winter woods in Booneville, Missouri.
- Jesus - King of the Road - Roadside evangelism on a sign along Historic Route 66 in Cuba, Missouri.
- Into the Past - Wooden sign reading "Into the Past" in front of rustic log cabins, John's Modern Cabins to be exact, in a wooded setting.
- Home Cooking - Remains of a roadside business in rural Missouri that once offered Home Cooking, Gas, Food, Bait, and Handmade Gifts. A remainder from the former Stonydell Resort.
- Blank Wooden Sign - Rustic wooden sign with no message, in a grassy field with a small building and trees behind.
- Bathroom Sinks at Flea Market - Porch in front of the entrance to a flea market at Ste. Genevieve, Missouri, with many bathroom sinks on display.
- Vertical Open Sign on Porch - Neon open sign on porch of rustic wooden building, with blue sky behind and basket of flowers at Bonnot's Mill, Missouri.