Click the thumbnail of each image to see a larger version. Then click the large image to return to this page.
Edsel in Seligman
Snow Cap Car
Twin Arrows in 1999
Twin Arrows in 2005
Rustic 76 Station
Historic Route 66 Motel
Angel Delgadillos Barber Shop
Two Guns Tank
Mountain Man and Pickup
If you like these photos, you might want to look at a few of my photos from Arizona that are availble on
as stock images and as prints.
Wigwam Motel in Holbrook, Arizona
- Famous Teepee shaped motel with old cars.
Road to Oatman Arizona
- Route 66 winding mountain road to Oatman, Arizona.
Petroglyphs at Painted Desert National Park
- Native American Rock Art
Three Abandoned Gas Pumps at Two Guns, Arizona
- Remains of gas pumps in the ruins of a gas station in the Arizona desert.
Motel and Pool Sign in Desert
- Sign for Motel and Pool that no longer exist, pointing to barren desert in Yucca, Arizona.
Yellow Cafe Motel
- Abandoned cafe and motel in the desert in Yucca, Arizona, painted yellow with overcast sky.
Copyright © 1996-2007 by Carolyn Hasenfratz
My Art Work
Please also visit my other web sites:
Carolyn's Stamp Store
Rubber art stamps designed by Carolyn Hasenfratz for your creative craft projects. Many Route 66 designs available.
Carolyn Hasenfratz Design
Award-winning web design and development, Flash animation, presentations and slide shows, and graphic design.
The John's Modern Cabins News
Chronicles historic preservation efforts on Route 66, the Main Street of America.
Recommended Books About Arizona